Saturday, November 20, 2010

"A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams" Author Anonymous

Today is my brother's birthday so let's all wish him a very Happy Birthday!!!!  

Brother
As kids we lived together...we fought, we laughed, we cried,
We did not always show the love that we both had inside.
We shared our dreams and plans, and some secrets too,
All the memories we share is what bonds me now to you.
We grew to find we have a love that is very strong today,
It's a love shared by our family, and will never fade away.
I love you, George. 
So many wonderful memories...

Days with Babi & DinDin...

I highly doubt we were taking out the trash...more like using them as a drum set!

Toys-r-Us trips...

Summers in Maine...

Maplewood Park with Babi & DinDin...

Island Beach State Park...who knew that as adults we'd still go here...

Remember the race track we had in the basement of Norman Rd.?  
Look how determined I am to beat you!