- Overnight accommodations for a minimum rwo-night stay
- An hourlong ride through Prague in a vintage car with cookies and mulled wine or hot chocolate
- Daily breakfast
- A surprise present for each night of your stay
- On-site holiday activities including a cookie making workshop held each Saturday
- A card valid for 10% discounts the Artel crystal shop
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Prague: Holiday package from the Mandarin Oriental
There's a deal available that I just saw on Travelandleisure.com for a holiday package from the Mandarin Oriental in Prague
Why Go:Though housed in a centuries-old monastery, the Mandarin Oriental is a refreshingly contemporary break from Prague’s medieval spires and cobblestone streets. The hotel is hosting guests for the holidays, and to get everyone into the spirit, it’s offering a full-on Christmas special with all the trimmings.
Christmas in Bohemia package includes:
PRICE From $530 (€385 at today's exchange rate)
BOOK BY January 06, 2012
For more information or to book, please visit Mandarin Oriental Prague, or call 420-233/088-888.