Monday, November 5, 2012

"All Hell Broke Loose"

I feel as though I have been neglecting you. I apologize.  Just when I was about to get back into the groove (and trust me, I have a lot to share with you), all hell broke loose. I mean that quite literally.  Take a look for yourself:  "All Hell Broke Loose"

That being said, I will get back to you.  To Prague, still my love.  But right now, I need to do what I can to help those in need.  

No matter where you are reading this at this moment, you can help as well.  I am sure you have some clothes, blankets, towels, toiletries, household items that you aren't using or just don't have a use for anymore.  Well, there are thousands who lost everything.  Everything.  They are cold, in the dark, and need to rebuild their lives.  Think of them at this time ...and donate.