Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Designblok 2013 - What A Girl Wants

That time of year is here!  No, not the time of year when we start to get ready for the holiday season, but the time of year when I return to my "roots", as I call it. Yes, I am in CZ again and eager to consume Prague in one fell swoop...

and that starts with sparkly shiny things
VIRUS_Zdenek-Vacek_Daniel-Posta

02_ZORYA_VIRUS_f_Kristina_Hrabetova
Designblok 2013 is happening now through Sunday and part of it includes presentations by fashion and jewelry designers.  Not only are these items on display, but there is also a pop-up shop!  Yes, a pop-up shop...and I hope to walk away with a unique creation as my heart has fallen in love with pieces by Zorya.
I should (and I will) go to the art exhibits, too...but can't a girl start with sparkly things first?