Monday, November 10, 2014

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

According to Radio Praha, there is a unique 64-carat diamond worth 16 million USD currently on display in Prague. 


I had hoped they would have included a photo of said diamond, but alas, they have let me down. Apparently the stone beautiful rock that should be on my finger is on loan Antwerp and was found in Lesotho, South Africa, in 2012.  They claim that it is the biggest diamond ever shown in the Czech Republic. 

The exhibit also has other diamonds on display...some 200 or so.  Since I can't get to this exhibit, I am counting on one of my readers to go and take a photo for me so I can then oggle this beautiful rock that should be on my finger.

Where:
Siroka 15 in Prague (Google tells me this is the home of Diamonds International Corp.)
Hurry!  You only have until November 16th.  Thereafter aforementioned beautiful rock that should will be on my finger.


Here is a map of where to go:
Map of Široká 124/15, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czech Republic