Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Mozart in Prague

Why not taking a walking tour of Prague and follow in the footsteps of Wolfgang.  With its majestic charm, the city will surely take you back to days long ago...

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 

Here's a piece by the famous composer that made its debut in Prague in 1787:
Symphony No. 38 in D

Prague TV had a good article which will surely inspire you to explore Prague and visit the places that Mozart once did.

One of my favorite places associated with Mozart is the Estates Theatre.  It holds a special place in my heart because it is where my father introduced me to opera by taking me to see Le nozze de Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), which just happens to be composed by Mozart.


  Buy Tickets for Le nozze de Figaro at the Estates Theatre

The Estates Theatre 


The Estates Theatre, better known for the premiere of Mozart’s Don Giovanni, which was performed here on October 29, 1787