Sunday, January 1, 2017

Šťastný nový rok!

 Šťastný nový rok!  Happy New Year!  



I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas!  May your hearts be light.

But moving on to severely important matters...superstitions and those dreaded New Year's Resolutions.  

First things first though.  Resolutions are null & void if we don't adhere to superstitions.  
I hope I'm not reaching you too late, but whatever you do, don't eat chicken on New Year's Day.  Why you ask?  Well, it will make all the luck fly away.  And if that isn't enough to keep you away from that plate of deep-fried hangover food goodness known as buffalo wings, then think about this:  chickens scratch backwards, implying dwelling on the past and the need to scrape by for a living.  Yeah, I think I'll pass on the chicken today. 

Now, on to those resolutions.  Did you make many?  Any?
I did!  Oh boy oh boy oh boy!  
I vow to eat healthier, workout more, save more money, drink less beer, be nicer to other drivers on the road, blah blah blah BS.  I don't vow any of those things because ...


But please don't let me sway you from making yours!  Just remember to make one of those resolutions is HAPPINESS.  Opt to be happy, because life is too short to not be happy.

So, with that we say good-bye to 2016, and welcome 2017 with open arms and optimism.  Don't let us down 2017, don't let us down.